The secret of my Life......

Ever wondered why you live such a miserable life, while others have a life to die for?

Man I used to think the same. Every day of my life was spent in cursing myself , why I can't be smart? perform well in academics and sports,why beautiful girls kept themselves away from me, why I am such a loser?.WHY I CAN'T BE SOMEBODY?



I asked these questions to God. Days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years. God did not answer my question. Yet I told him I am not going to stop until he tells me the answers.

Then one fine day,God just decides answers all of them. He takes me to a big Mall. There I met a beggar. The beggar asks me, where is the entrance to the mall? Maybe the beggar felt that he might earn a few pennies more.


Then came a man belonging to the so called middle class, the class which I belong.
He asked me the particular shop in the mall where he might get a cool pair of jeans.



After my shopping I decided to head home. There I was waiting for a bus. Then out of nowhere a beautiful car shows up. I still remember the Car(one of the cars which I saw in my dreams).

A nice gentleman steps out of the car, asks me where the mall is and goes his way smiling at me.I tell him where the mall is. He gives his card (Man I did not ask for it) and walks away. He goes back to his car and goes speeding away as he owned the mall!.
That bastard wanna taunt me?I felt....

Then I looked at the card he gave me just to know that bastard by name.

Guess what his name was:

It was Me............................


Then I woke up .............


It was all a dream .From that day I understood one thing.I was special.

I WAS THE BEST..........
Its OK to be different.

From that everything changed.I wasn't a loser anymore. I became the captain of the football team of my class. Girls which detested me, became good friends. The results came out last week. I never got above 58% in my engineering career and guess what, what the results said:67%...............

"The real message here is Never hate yourself. Love yourself . Think positive. Don't care a fuck what others think of you. Tell yourself you are the BEST. Improve yourself daily. Practice hard to be Perfect. There is always scope for improvement. Don't give you are contenders a chance.Wake up early. Let the lazy people sleep. Do things you are scared off. Fuck that fear of failing in anything, one thing at a time. And always remember you are the best. Tell that to yourself everyday............"

And one day, I assure you. You WILL BE THE BEST.

-----------This for you ASH my dear friend, just Love yourself.---------------------

5 comments:

  1. thank u...how sweet of u to dedicate a post 2 me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the secret.....and saw the movie .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,

    I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘ISundeep’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

    BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

    This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyaa

    well the last paragraph of the post said it all.

    wake up early
    i need to learn that :P

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading.