Vivas again.........


Oral exams have arrived .........




I am the last person in my batch, so I get all the questions beforehand.
The main question all external teachers ask me is "WHAT DO U KNOW"....
My preplanned answer:-" I know the first few chapters really well, don't knw the rest tht well."
teacher sayz" So tell me something abt the chapters u don't knw......"

me :(in my mind mentally)"WHAT THE F**K?"

me: (physically) : Smiling smiling smiling .....



Teacher:-" U did not study I can screw u r case "....

Me: " i knw"

teacher:- "why did u not study?"

me:(man i am smart):-" Because the don't teach well in my college , teachers here lack experience......." ( it works always , but beware external should not be frind of internaL ,do this u willl be really screwed...)

teacher: "So Tell me abt starting chapters......"

me:( mentally) Ya baby....

I don't worry abt internal they think I am a rally good student...( me a devil)
result: Me get good Marks as always..........hahahahahahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaa..

2 comments:

Thank you for reading.