An email poem

My feelings are flying through the blue sky..
Noone's watching them go by..
Clutching the wings of my heart..
As it aches when you say bye and depart..

As my fingertips touch the alphabets..
Imprinting the emotions of regrets..
A reckless talent of quick speech I make..
Hours to recover from pain , I take..

Living in the bubble of imaginary love..
Pleasing my floating heart somehow..
Looking at your eyes which are bright like sun..
Blinding me forever ,in pain I moan...

Wish I could take a photograph of my love..
Pin it up and display it to you now..
Your words are a object of my desire..
Curiosity blazing like unending fire..

Fading away colours of happy hours..
Building up sorrow like majestic towers..
I fall apart evrytime you yell..
Curdling my gut like hell..

Falling in love without provocation..
Caring for you everytime with dedication..
Irking you is never my intention..
But you leave me alone in my depression..

I couldn't say.. But I can write..
Don't leave me in this plight..
Even though my faults are too apparent..
I still need your valuable comments..

Times are getting tougher..
And you are getting farther..
Don't do this so many times..
That without you, I start feeling fine..

~~~$ap~~~

P.s : One who bears your negatives loves you for what you are.. keeping away from such a person would fetch you lonliness..
Above poem is written taking a situation where fights happen on silly matters.. and anger of one aggravates so much that the other is left speechless and in tears..However the angry one leaves the scene for some fresh air and solace.. Now what happens if thse kind of situations happen many times.. and more frequently.. well the thoughts of that person in tears are penned down.. Hope I could write up to the mark..!

Quote from memory...

Needing someone is like needing a parachute.
If he isn't there the first time you need him,
chances are you won't be needing him again. .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading.